Friday, October 19, 2007

Where is the binki!





Alyssa and I drove to Arizona for Taleah's blessing last week, what a trip. My car was side swiped, luckily we were not in the car, and when we got home I was so sick that Michael had to take the day off to take care of the baby. So, of coarse, now he is sick. Well at least we got to play with Grandma and Pi, as well as some of Alyssa's cousins. Jaylee was so helpful with Alyssa giving her kisses and always always always making sure she had a binki in her mouth. Thank you for your help Jay Bird! We love you.

3 comments:

Chase Family said...

Wow, Nicole is going to have her hands full!

Mark and Niki said...

Yeah getting sick and your car was no fun but looking at these pictures it was totally worth it!! They are so cute together and we need to take advantage of being in driving distance!! We love you thanks for coming!

The Paske Family said...

Oh Tammy I feel so bad that you got sick. We were really trying to keep the sick germs away from you guys. Now you know why I skipped the nice luncheon you guys put on. Lori took it home to her husband and my little (well not so little) Ava got it as well.....on the flight home. Ugh! It was really nice of you to drive from California. I know Matthew and Jess appreciate all the support your family gives. Your little girl is adorable, what a cute smile.