Friday, May 16, 2008

Crawling!






Alyssa started crawling last night! She was in the middle of the family room and crawled right up to the couch and stood up like she has been crawling for weeks. Wow I guess the light bulb just goes on huh? Today I'm having a blast following her around. I was trying to clean the kitchen and Alyssa was everywhere. I set her down with toys in the family room and she crawled down the hallway to the front door, the dogs were out front so she was pounding on the door wanting them back inside. She then came to the kitchen and found the dog dishes and played in the water and saw mom putting away dishes so she decided to help unload the dishwasher. She doesn't like her knees on the hard floor so she did a stinkbug crawl over to the dishwasher. She saw me use a rag to clean up the water puddle so now she is mopping the floor with that rag. How cute!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is so exciting!! She looks so cute too. I love the crawling stage, they look so cute and funny at the same time crawling around everywhere. Life just gets a little bussier for mom chasing after the kiddies!

Are you going to be in St George Memorial week at all? I will be there Tues-Sun & wanted to see you if you were.