Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grapes!



For those of you who don't know Alyssa very well, she eats nonstop. We try to keep the snacks healthy so we give her fruit and frozen peas quite often. I decided to freeze some grapes a while ago when she was teething. She loved them! She choked on one so I cut them up for her, If I freeze a baggy of them whole and then cut them up when they are frozen I can just grab more out of the baggy all day.

When Chase and Tally were here they enjoyed them so much Grandma had to go buy more grapes. Jess thought I should blog this idea so there you are.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yes, I thought it was genious! My kids loved them so much, and they are a perfect, healthy, cool treat for a hot summer!

Tami- we had so much fun with you guys! Chase is still talking about playing with Alyssa. Your little Nathan is so sweet, I just love him, and already miss him...

Nicole said...

What a great idea, I am going to have to do this. Thanks!