Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Leaves






This toy has been worth it's weight in gold. All I have to do is open the door and fill it with water and I get to sit and put my feet up.


She actually took her diaper off and crawled right in.






Nathan has been walking quite a bit on his own but he loves his walking toy.


Anything that can sit on top of her head is a hat.

I took the kids and the dogs to "Bark at the Park". Can you believe we have a fair for dogs? Instead of rides the dogs line up for dog entertainment like fetching a ball as they dive in the water, and chasing a fake animal all around a huge field. Well the kids enjoyed ice cream and Alyssa got a dog painted on her cheek.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute, cute pictures!! I love Alyssa's make shift bathtub...so funny! The Fall leaves pictures are adorable! I know I say this all the time, but your kids really should be modeling, they are really that cute!