Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Today we went to an Easter Egg Hunt with one of our playgroups. We played on the slides and had lunch, actually I spent most of my time trying to keep track of my little ones, but we had a great time. Then it was finally time for them to take their baskets and collect eggs. Alyssa spent all morning carrying around her basket and talking about hunting eggs. They were so busy opening each egg as they picked them up I didn't think they would get much in their baskets but they made out all right. When we were leaving Alyssa said to me "We had so much fun at the park today."














1 comment:

Grandma and Pie said...

It looks like you really had lots of fun. The kids are so cute and I loved Nathan eating his egg. Give them a hug for me. I love you!