Friday, April 9, 2010

Poppies

We had a playdate out at the Poppy Reserve today. It was so beautiful, on the way out to the preserve it looks like the hill is on fire, it is so orange. These are some pictures I took on the way out there.




Nathan and Alyssa's friends are Colt and Nathan. Alyssa was too busy running off to play much with them today, something she is doing too much of now. And Nathan was busy feeling sorry for himself because Mommy wouldn't hold him. I wanted to take pictures!






We got a smile!



Here are my beautiful children playing together! They play so well together now. When Nathan wakes up from his naps he looks around the house for his big sister and if she is still sleeping he cries at her door. It touches my heart when they give each other hugs and kisses; and they wrestle and play together. I just love my babies so much!




3 comments:

Nicole said...

These pictures are GORGEOUS!!! The kids are just adorable & sure melted my heart in these pictures. You have inspired me to find some pretty places, though they may be covered with snow where I want to go. The flowers are GOREGOUS. Looks like it was a super fun day.

Jess said...

BEAUTIFUL! Wish I could find some place like that out here!

PS your kids are huge! Can't wait to see them again!

Carrie said...

So pretty! And your kids are so big!