Friday, October 8, 2010

Picnic at the Lake


We took a picnic to Lake Elizabeth so the kids could throw rocks in the lake and run around before the end of summer.
Nathan decided he was going on a nature walk so I grabbed the camera and we were off.



Nathan splashes in the water and then is shocked when he gets wet. BTW this water is discustingly green, yuck!

We took a bucket of rocks to throw in the water, I think this is one of their favorite pasttimes. We always have rocks all over the walkway in the backyard.

Here they are splashing and playing in the water.
This picture reminds me of Pi, any ideas why?







If there is water or mud or dirt my kids are in it. This is what they usually look like these days. I must look like one of those mothers who never wipes thier kids noses or cleans them up but I feel like that is all I do!

No comments: