Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tired Much?


Nana and Tata came to visit the kids in January and like always, Nana had to go shopping to spoil the kids. Thanks Nana and Tata. She bought them a Lighning McQueen tent and they love it so much they wanted to have a sleepover in it in Nathan's room. I was shocked they fell asleep in there, although it didn't last long. Alyssa woke up crying cause she was scared and woke up Nathan.


My babies love each other.


Since I have been on this new medication I've been quite tired so I often indulge in an afternoon nap. I usually have two dogs and two children snuggling with me, they keep me nice and warm.
BTW, That is the Cowboys blanket Mom made for us. Thanks Mom, we love it.

1 comment:

Chase Family said...

Your house looks a lot like ours lately we sleep a lot too!