Friday, October 17, 2008

Alyssa's New Room



Michael and I spent last weekend getting Alyssa's new room ready for her. Michael painted and put up the blinds and I am still in the process of moving all of her clothes. It takes a while because I have to put away the clothes that no longer fit her and it is sad. Then we put many of her toys in the room. we still need to decorate but we do have the beautiful quilt that her Grandma made for her. I had to put up a picture of it to show off how talented my Mom is. Isn't it gorgeous? Thank you Mom we love it.

Alyssa loves playing in her new room and even though she isn't sleeping on the bed yet she enjoys climbing up on the bed and getting back down again and back up and down. It is strange what kids like to do.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

That turned out adorable!! She is so talented! and Alyssa looks so cute on it.