Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!







After taking many many pictures trying to get one with the hat on we finally got out trick-or-treating. The first couple of houses Alyssa went up and got her candy but after that I had to carry her to the porch, she was a bit nervous. Dad decided to go home and pass out candy and we met up with some of the neighbors so she had fun chasing them from house to house but with all of the decorations we kept getting side tracked. After a while she insisted on being carried so we decided to go home and help Dad pass out candy.

This is where the real fun began! She had more fun waiting by the door for the bell to ring and helping hand out candy than she did trick-or-treating. Sometimes she wouldn't let us close the door, she stood waiting and would occasionally walk out and peek to see if there were more kids coming.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Her dress is darling!

Nicole said...

THat is one of the CUTEST little witches I have ever seen!!! Her dress is adorable.

How do you do your cute scrapbook pages, are they ones you have made up or are they done digitally. They are so cute!

The Jurado Family said...

Thank you!

My sister-in-law taught me how to scrapbook digitally. There are many websites that offer free kits to download and I use the program Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 to put them together. And of coarse cut myself out of some pictures.

Email me at tamarajurado@yahoo.com and I will help you get started.