Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thomas Christmas Party!


My Mom made pillowcases for the Grandkids and we brought them all into the familyroom. So obviously we had to start a pillow fight. It was crazy and so much fun!


This year Alyssa was not happy to see Santa and Nathan was bored with the whole thing and slept through it all.


I was tickling Jaylee and Alyssa so Alyssa started in on Jaylee and we had a tickle war!


We all made Gingerbread houses at the kitchen table. Can you imagine four families at one table all trying to decorate their houses. Well except for us. I tried with my little girl for a minute but everytime I tried to glue pieces together she pulled them apart and put one in her mouth. And the CANDY! she put everything in her mouth and I spent the rest of the time keeping her from the jaw breakers and hot candies.

Thank you Mom and Dad for a wonderful Christmas Party! You do so much for us all.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

That looks so fun! I miss our Christmas parties at Grandma Browns house.

Chase Family said...

Fun!! Thank you so much for those bows. Super Mom just having a baby and still having time to make bows for me you are AWESOME thank you so much. Nicole and I want to start a bow exchange with you!

The Jurado Family said...

You're welcome, I enjoy making them. A bow exchange sounds good!

Jess said...

Um...I'm pretty sure a bow exchange was my idea....Better not leave me out:)