Monday, December 15, 2008

Laugh Attack

Remember the days back in school when one of your classmates started laughing and the rest of the class joined in. You don't even know what started it but you couldn't stop laughing. Well tonight I was trying to tuck Alyssa in bed and we were rocking the the rocking chair. She grabbed my hand and moved it up and down on her side. Yes she is a Thomas. She wanted tickles! I started to tickle her and she started laughing, she is ticklish on her sides. I couldn't help it her laugh was so cute, I started laughing. Well she realized that her laughing was causing me to laugh so she kept it up and we laughed and laughed for at least five minutes. There is nothing in this world like laughing with your children. I thank God every day for my beautiful kids.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Lol, that is so funny!