Friday, August 14, 2009

BOYS!


Don't adjust the color on your computer. His mouth is completely yellow, and yesterday it was black, the day before green, and on and on. Good thing crayons are non-toxic huh?

I can't believe the difference between boys and girls. Nathan is into EVERYTHING and he just started crawling. I don't want him to walk, ever. When I went to get him from his nap today he was standing in his crib. Isn't it too early for this?



Alyssa was content to flip the door stop and watch it swing back and forth. No, that is not enough for Nathan, he wants to get the thing in his mouth.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OH I feel your pain!! Harrison, the day he took off crawling I heard my daughter yell for me. I came upstairs to find Harrison with the trash can tipped over and pulling out all the trash!! My girls never got into anything either, they understood the "no, no touch" rule very well. I will say we haven't had a crayon episode yet. Nathan looks quite cute with a yellow tongue. He is a CUTIE!! =)