Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Kids

Alyssa and Nathan have a blast in the tub together. Nathan cries when we get him out of the tub.


Our kids love pizza night. We make everything so it is extra yummy!

Alyssa helps by making the crust.




They were having fun until I got the camera ready.


Playing peek-a-boo in a cardboard box.



He had so much food stuffed in his mouth.


Nathan is playing with the toy boxes, who needs the toys anyway?

Alyssa doing her hair while I'm getting ready. I don't know if you can tell but she found the lipstick before I noticed her getting into everything.



Wishing there was water in the tub.

He is now pulling himself up onto everything.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Cute, cute, cute! Ah...I can't wait until I see those kids again!

Grandma and Pie said...

Ditto to what Jessie said, only I get to see them this weekend!!! I'm excited to come down and play!