Sunday, July 13, 2008

Daddy


I know this is a month too late for Father's Day, I was teaching summer school and when I got home all I wanted to do was play with my family. But I did want to thank my wonderful husband for everything he does for us. Michael is a fantastic father! When I got home from work he was always crawling around on the floor playing with Alyssa.

She was usually dressed in a diaper and her hair was only done if I did it before going to work but she was happy playing with Daddy while I was away. Not only did he keep my baby happy but there was always a snack ready for us when I walked in the door (any of you who have been pregnant can understand how nice that is). Michael would clean it up while I played with my little girl and if that wasn't enough he would cook dinner for us and clean that up too! He also gives me snuggies and tickles almost every night, who could ask for more. He is always patient and loving with us. Alyssa and I are so lucky to have him in our lives. Thank you Michael for all that you do for us. We love you!

No comments: