Sunday, July 20, 2008

1st Birthday Cake

There are so many pictures of this it was diffiult to choose which ones to post.


Alyssa started licking the frosting as I was spreading it on the cake. Nana let her get too close to the cake so she dipped her fingers in it.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5225205261140707458" />

Soon the whole hand gets in there. I was only able to write the "H" in Happy.



This is when the real mess begins.




I had nothing to do with this disaster, I was frosting the other cake.



We were waiting for Tata to arrive so he could see what his grandchild did to the kitchen. In the meantime she continued to throw cake everywhere. Now when we see chocolate on the cupboards we smile and laugh at the memory.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

These are the cutest pictures. She really dove into that cake didn't she? I love it, having clean, dainty sweet 1st birthday cake pictures are not near as fun as these!!!

Happy Borthday Kiddo!