Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's a Boy!




We had an early ultrasound and the doctor said with all certainty that it is a girl. So we have been planning on keeping the nursery the same and sharing clothes and I had been thinking what fun it would be to go shopping with my girls later on down the road.

So we went to our 20 week ultrasound appointment on Tuesday and saw without a doubt, that it is a boy! We are so excited about the big news, but it is weird when such big plans get changed so quickly.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

YEAH a BOY!!! That is so great! I bet that was a shock to hear though after hearing it was a girl, I guess it does take a little ectra time to see the "boy part" sometimes!!! Congratulations!!

Chase Family said...

Yeah that is so fun, I guess your mom will just have to take back all the girl stuff now!

Carrie said...

That is exciting! boys are so fun!I do think your mom got pink and blue stuff!